- 10/3/2016 - Simple Tips For Better Gas Mileage
Want Better gas mileage? The U.S. Department of Energy recommends keeping your engine property tune, maintaining properly inflated tires and using the recommended grade of motor oil.
- 10/10/2016 - Wheel Balance Auto Tire Tip
To prevent premature wear and tire of your tires, shocks, struts and other steering and suspension parts, check your wheel balance at least once a year.
- 10/17/2016 - Get 5 Midas Oil Change Plus Certificates And Save Big!
Do you have more than one car? Here's a great online special for you: Purchase 5 Midas Hawaii Oil Change Certificates for only $189.99! Price includes shop fees.
- 10/19/2016 - Belts and Hoses Video Tip - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service - COUPONS
Don't Blow It! Replace Your Vehicle's Belts, Hoses Regularly. A blown hose could result in an overheated engine and can cause additional engine damage.
- 10/22/2016 - Steer Clear Of Power Steering Problems - Video Tip - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service
Why do I need to flush my Power Steering Fluid? Power steering flush services provide the great benefits. Watch video to learn more.
- 10/24/2016 - Auto Tip - Recognize the Check Engine Light
When the Check Engine Light goes on, don't delay. Pull over immediately, shut off the engine and call a technician so they can diagnose the problem.
- 10/31/2016 - Extend the Life of your Car by Getting the Right Technician
With over 50 years experience in servicing the maintenance needs of customers throughout North America, Midas Hawaii can be trusted to provide you convenient, expert service.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook